Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's been a long semester!

(Luke is trying to bend down so he can be in the picture.  For some reason he leg has to go up when his head goes down.  He's saying "cheese".)

The basket says it all with a sign that reads "Student Teaching Stinks".  This semester has been one of the hardest times of my life, which says a lot because I got pregnant and married in high school.  I'm excited to get back to socializing and blogging again soon, but for now I've still got other stuff to do.  I'm excited about graduating, and I just wanted to quickly document how amazing my family is.  My mom and dad would call often to check on me and let me cry.  My sister would listen, came to watch and give me feedback, and made me this awesome basket.  My brother and his wife would lay awake at night worrying, call to check on me, and help me come up with ideas for my lesson plans.  These are just small examples of the love and support I have received from just some of the many.  I have AMAZING family and friends!! Thanks for all the love and support!!

5 comments:

  1. Well CONGRATS Tiff!! You have worked hard and you deserve to party and enjoy some down time...in fact you can come visit me :) I'm am so proud of you. You finished college while having two little kids. That's huge in my eyes. So go celebrate!! LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was the one of the toughest things in MY life, and I only had a husband at the time. So, in my eyes, you are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so glad it's almost done for you! love to you guys

    ReplyDelete