Sunday, February 14, 2010
I know it's time to update...
but I just am not going to get to all that I want right now. I have been student teaching and am going to fully take over the classroom in the next couple of weeks. Jake has been working, found out he was going to get laid off, been looking seriously for jobs, and has recieved one in Scottsdale. Luke continues to go to Montessori in Tempe and LOVES it! JJ is doing well in 1st grade and is enjoying the afterschool program. So there is a short update. I'm not even sure who is reading and cares, but feel free to drop me a line of encouragement if you are just dying for me to update more often. :) BTW- does anyone know if there is a spell check on this newer version?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm reading! Thanks for coming over Thursday! I enjoyed visiting with you! I hope you have a GREAT week! Not sure about the spell checker, but I will see what I find when I post tomorrow!!
ReplyDelete~Alicia
Good luck with student teaching! I totally understand if you can't find the time. Talk about being pulled in a million different directions!
ReplyDeleteI love hearing updates about your family! It was so fun to see you last month. Good luck with everything!
ReplyDeleteI care too!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome you are going to teach! Wow! I am so impressed. Way to be, Tiffany :) I'm glad everyone else is doing well! Good luck :)
ReplyDeleteShort and sweet...thanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteHey, Tiffany, LOTS of us LOVE to hear about you and your sweet hubby and kiddos! Thank you for updating us! And, boy oh boy, how lucky a classroom of kids is gonna be!!! So sorry about hubby's job...my hubby lives...waiting...for the day of outsource! Hopefully, the set back will end up being the best blessing ever!!
ReplyDeleteGood to see you yesterday! I care too!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting that you are student teaching! Kayla is also student teaching right now and we have so much fun reading the kids' homework. They are so funny! What grade are you teaching?
ReplyDelete