I was told by my sister in a loving manner, that I REALLY needed to change my picture on my blog because it had been so long. So, here you go Michelle! Alacey took this one last time we got pictures and I think it is so cute, even with JJ's cheesy smile in the middle. As for the title, we have been having a really busy, crazy hard semester, and everyday I feel like we are not going to make it. I haven't been able to update like I always plan on, and I wanted you all to know, that we are still alive, and we're still standing...at least trying to.
Love the picture Tiffany! You look great...even though I can only see the bottom half of you! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a very cute picture. I love how it's from JJ's perspective. And Luke's little socks are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteVery cute pic!
ReplyDeleteI love the kids Lo Mein too. I agree that having them mix the sauce too. I wish they did this sort of thing here in gilbert.
ReplyDeleteI love the kids Lo Mein too. I agree that having them mix the sauce too. I wish they did this sort of thing here in gilbert.
ReplyDelete