Okay, I have had some time to grieve the death of Michael Jackson and I feel like I am now ready to blog again. Yea for you!! :)
Here are some more pictures from Jake's cell, including some that I have been working on a while. We took some pictures of some of the good deals I have gotten couponing and I could not find my camera for the life of me, so we used Jake's phone. We thought they looked pretty good until we tried to get them bigger and man, I couldn't tell what the stuff was. I've tried to recall what it all was, but I might have missed some. I'm going to post my newest grocery trips later this weekend.
**I have tried to reorganize the pictures into a logical order, but blogger just won't let me move them. I sat frustrated for a long time and then I thought, "Well screw it!" So you guys have to deal with the random order. Have fun!**
Eating thai food

Free pancake night at IHOP from a while ago. Luke was loving it!!
JJ's mod podge of syrup and pancakes. He ate it all!
YUM!
No wonder he finished it, look at him go!
Luke eating Thai food at Siam Orchid

The bottom part machine that Jake designs and builds at work. It's for testing 120 semi-conductors at one time instead of the typical 5 or 6 at a time. (It's for the SD cards that go in your phones and cameras.)

Here's one of the first pics of all the loot!

6 packages of paper plates- .33 each
2 things of Listerine- .50 each
box of popsicles- free
4 things of crab meat- free
3 Bar Buddies (children no slip soap)- free
2 packages of pasta- free
8 packages of hot dogs- .09 or .19 each
9 bbq sauces- free
marinade and taco seasoning mixes galore- free
6 McCormick grill mates- free
2 sunny D’s- .50 each
toothbrushes galore- free
at least 10 toothpastes- free
6 pro-max energy bars- free
6 boxes of Band-Aids- free
2 Intuition razors- .99 each
5 shampoo, conditioners- free
2 nivea body wash- free
6 vitamin waters- free
6 joint juices- free
5+ deodorants- free
3 Lawry’s marinades- free
3 Kraft salad dressings-free
10 candy bars and mms- .25 each
3 Quaker rice snacks- free
2 cool whip tubs- .25 each
10+ boxes of granola bars- free
ribs- buy 1 get 2 free
The new shelves that Jake built me because we had so much food EVERYWHERE! I just wanted to buy a new one to match my old one and Jake of course insisted, "I can build some cheaper than that!" So he did- except the table saw we had to buy so he could do them. :) I do love them though! Thanks Jake!!!!

The shelves we started with but quickly filled and ran out of room.



For a while, Luke LOVED to climb in and out of the crock pot. I'd eat some Luke stew anytime. Gobble him up!


JJ showing off his pancakes and the many choices of syrup that he used. All to be exact.

The bottom part machine that Jake designs and builds at work. It's for testing 120 semi-conductors at one time instead of the typical 5 or 6 at a time. (It's for the SD cards that go in your phones and cameras.)
Here's one of the first pics of all the loot!
6 packages of paper plates- .33 each
2 things of Listerine- .50 each
box of popsicles- free
4 things of crab meat- free
3 Bar Buddies (children no slip soap)- free
2 packages of pasta- free
8 packages of hot dogs- .09 or .19 each
9 bbq sauces- free
marinade and taco seasoning mixes galore- free
6 McCormick grill mates- free
2 sunny D’s- .50 each
toothbrushes galore- free
at least 10 toothpastes- free
6 pro-max energy bars- free
6 boxes of Band-Aids- free
2 Intuition razors- .99 each
5 shampoo, conditioners- free
2 nivea body wash- free
6 vitamin waters- free
6 joint juices- free
5+ deodorants- free
3 Lawry’s marinades- free
3 Kraft salad dressings-free
10 candy bars and mms- .25 each
3 Quaker rice snacks- free
2 cool whip tubs- .25 each
10+ boxes of granola bars- free
ribs- buy 1 get 2 free
The new shelves that Jake built me because we had so much food EVERYWHERE! I just wanted to buy a new one to match my old one and Jake of course insisted, "I can build some cheaper than that!" So he did- except the table saw we had to buy so he could do them. :) I do love them though! Thanks Jake!!!!
The shelves we started with but quickly filled and ran out of room.


For a while, Luke LOVED to climb in and out of the crock pot. I'd eat some Luke stew anytime. Gobble him up!

JJ showing off his pancakes and the many choices of syrup that he used. All to be exact.









Hi Tiffany!
ReplyDeleteYou probably don't know me. I'm Sara Barlow and we are in the same ward, Gateway. I was blog hopping today and found your blog through Melissa Grow and Shalene Miller.
Anyway, I just wanted to say HI and tell you how cute your blog is and especially your kids.
I heard about that coupon thing from a lady who came into my work. I couldn't quite grasp it's goodness. But now your pictures have totally helped. That is amazing to get all that for free. Who couldn't use that? I know I could ;-) Maybe I'll have to check it out.
Keep posting---it's so much fun to read about all your ideas and questions. What did you decide to do with your wedding dress? My opinion is sell it and fill the closet with new clothes =) Hopefully I will see you around soon and we can get to know each other! Thanks for a great blog too!
I admire your great deals, but I just don't want to cut coupons or go to various stores right now. Almost everything in my life seems to revolve around how many times I have to get my kids out of my car.
ReplyDeleteI too have had a beastly time moving pics on blogger. I don't know what the deal is, but I'm glad it's not just me!
I need to learn to coupon...sometimes I use one or two coupons but what you do is amazing!
ReplyDeleteTIFF!! Hey girl, you inspire me. I only have two stores here in town but I want to start doing the coupon thing. You have done some amazing things!!! Hope you can come to the New Baby Party at Liz's house on the 8th. Can't wait to see ya!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete