Jake as a baby
Me around JJ's age
Me with my sister on the trains in Europe
I look like a little French girl, or boy if it wasn't for the dress and tights.
Um...fourth grade I think
Senior year, early pregnancy, and I wasn't allowed to go with Jake to the dance alone so it's me and my best friends.
8th grade promotion with some friends and my best friend Chantel(I knew you would appreciate this one!)



I don't know if I have ever seen that promotion picture. CRAZY to think how long ago that was. I cannot believe it The other pics are amazing too.
ReplyDeleteMy goodness, a lot of great pictures and memories behind each one! That's awesome that you all of those and shared them on your blog!
ReplyDeleteAnna is going to look more like you as she grows up. Katrina mentioned that she already looks like you (except she's more blonde). That'll be fun to have you running around the house again with your diaper off and wet hair. And that was just you last year!...
ReplyDelete