Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'll stop here, cause there are more than 700 so far.

I think this was JJ's first season playing baseball(I was going to do an update on this and other's soon).
Pregnant with JJ and I would kill to be that skinny again, even when pregnant!

Love this one of JJ! Canned spaghetti products can sure get messy and stain!
JJ's first easter, and I love his sleepy eyes!

6 comments:

  1. Cute, cute JJ! Love the Easter photo and I can relate to the canned spaghetti! ;-)

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!

    I hate seeing pictures of me as a skinny girl...especially since I used to think I was sooooo fat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing awesome with all your pics. Hang in there. You're getting it done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are these! JJ is such a doll his hair looks lighter from here. So Cute!! DARLING!

    ReplyDelete