Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Amuse me

I heard about CouponSense a few years ago from my friends Carla and Crystal and ever since have always wanted to do it. A month or so ago I saw Coupon Mom on Oprah and it sparked Jake and I into wanting to try using coupons. We looked over couponmom.com and tried to learn it all, and we also looked into CouponSense. Jake preferred couponmom and I wanted CouponSense. Thanks to Lori, who let me tag along when she was learning how to do it, we decided to give CouponSense a try and I am LOVING IT! Please take a minute and a jot down your guesses. I just wanted to see for fun. Amuse me! I'm still trying to learn, so some of these are the best deals and some I think are great deals. After you've guessed leave me a comment with your answers and check out my comment that has the answers. Enjoy!

Steal #1
Steal #2

Steal #3

Steal #4

9 comments:

  1. Steal #1- spent $10 and saved $10- not a super great deal, but I've got some noodles for food storage now.

    Steal #2- spent $1 and saved 20.15 That's a 95.27% savings!

    Steal #3- spent $33.32 and saved $68.86 That's a 67.39% savings!

    Steal #4- spent $28.20 and saved $90.95 That's a 76.33% savings!

    We've saved over $575 in three weeks! I feel like I'm stealing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love couponing! I don't have a ton of time to do it, and so I end up only taking advantage of the greatest sales, but it's fun! Plus, you live in AZ and usually get to double your coupons. Nobody in UT will do that for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job Tiffany! I coupon and sometimes I dread going to the store because of all the prep work. Price matching, coupooning, list making..I definitely can't just up and go to the store but it's worth it when I get my great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I've always wanted to do this, but haven't. It seems so beyond me. I would love to go with you sometime and learn!

    PS- You never told me what you guys ended up doing that one night at 11pm. Fill me in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just did the same thing. I love couponsense. I spent 32.00 and saved 159.00 one time and the next day spent 13 and saved 79.00. Awesome way to stock up for food storage!! I am a true believer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I love to coupon shop! I think it is fun, only if I can leave the kids at home with Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So how did you get to know how to do it? I've been looking at the website. Did you go to a workshop? Share your secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did Coupon Sense back in 2003 until 2007. It was great! If I guess right, I think you earned everything or mostly on Steal #3 for FREE, because I did! I remember when I brought home 12 boxes of Drumstick 6-pk cones for FREE because it was B1G1 Free, double dollar and they were on sale for 2/$4!!!

    Go Tiff! Go Coupon Sense!

    ReplyDelete