Tiffany won tickets to go see The Format at Gammage Theatre over the radio. Our seats were on the first row of the first balcony. We had never been to an acoustic show before and it was a lot of fun to get out together for a few hours. We couldn't have done it without the help of both of our mom's watching JJ. Thank you both and we love you!! Here are some pictures we took with Jake's phone.
It is great you guys are getting out and having some fun. Wish we could help you out with babysitting.
ReplyDeleteHope to see you all soon,
Aunt Dawn and Uncle Dan
Ahhh, the days of concert-going. I SO miss them. Glad you had fun.
ReplyDeleteEven better that the tickets were free. I still think that the only thing I've ever won on luck alone was a Cabbage Patch Doll when I was 4 which I promptly gave to Michelle because, of course, dolls are girly.